Friday, February 1, 2013

Fugly to Fab

Ever wonder what to do with those old pants that you're oh-so-reluctant to throw away?  Hold up, because I'm going to teach you how to turn your old pants from fugly to fab.  

As most of you know, I work at a buy-sell-trade store in the Grove. [Sale Rack. Get to it, people.] We get inexpensive pants in all the time, and they are great for something like this as well.  My boss sent me home with a few of the more, shall we say, unsightly pairs to 'mutilate'.

The first look is complete grunge; in the best way possible, that is.  Perfect shorts for the beach or tailgating.  Heads up though: don't get too carried away with the bleach, because it   can tear through the material if it's too strong.



The next look is completely different.  Took a pair of black jazz pants as I've been calling them and turned them into cuffed shorts with accented back pockets.  Check it out.



The last look I'm going to show you right now is my favorite; love 'reppin Murrrica.  


Alright, everyone, that's all I've got for now.  Holla if you have any questions, because I really just do a free-for-all when I create these and just casually took some photos this time around, so they may be missing some details.  Also, special shoutout to my roomie, Jenna, for helping me by being the best model a girl could ask for, mwah!

Peace, Love, & Fashion

-JacJac 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover