Thursday, February 14, 2013

Finally catching up on MBFW; it's about time.  It's funny how you [well, or me, at least] can be so fond of certain items from a designer's line and the others are just meh.  I'm talking about you, Michael Kors.  Bags & shoes, I'm in.  Clothes, :/ ; slanty smiley being the best [only] way to express that emotion.  The clothes just don't do much for me; I did really like his dresses at the end, though, with the flowy high-low tutu/skirts.  And I'm a big, big fan of the goldenrod color he is bringing in; I hope it sticks.  Lastly about MK, as always, adore the shoes.


J. Mendel evening gowns are to die for.  They're so elegant and beautiful.  Below is Allison Williams [Marney from GIRLS] pictured in one from the newest collection. 


That's literally all my brain can handle right now.  I've been trying to write this post for a few days and I kept falling asleep.  Grreaaat blogger qualities.  I'll try to post again tomorrow, though, because I want to express my love for the LF sale 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover