Monday, January 21, 2013

So you're low on cash from the holidays but you need to feed your addiction..

Well, then check out these deals I found to pull together this trendy-af outfit.  Need all of this in my closet.  ASAP.  Believe it or not, the outfit began with the simple black thigh-highs; I booked a flight home to Chicago today, so I've got colder-weather-fashion on my mind.  Next I paired it with a Jack by BB Dakota cardigan from UO; super comfy (and therefore clutch).  The shoes: Deena & Ozzy Split-Wedge Ankle Boots.  Srsly get them now they're on mad sale for $19.99.  I have them in solid grey suede and they're a great go-to pair for almost any occasion.  I didn't think this outfit was going to go so far as leather shorts, but it did.  These Vegan Leather Shorts by Free People are hot right now.  Leather is hot right now, guys, get on it.  I also noticed that my good friend (Right.) Rachel Zoe backs these shorts too, what's up.  Next, I wanted to add a loose tank; you want to steer away from sleeves when those on the sweater are on the tighter side; it looks funny & it's uncomfortable.  This studded cross tank is on sale for £7, so like $11.  Lastly, I'd like to point out that the wrong amount of jewelry would kill this outfit (and not in a good way).  There's already so much going on, so a simple ring, like this onyx ring from Etsy, and a pair of studs will be just right!  Somebody buy this for me, kthanks.



PS- The links are still black unless you hover over them; my b.  I will try to fix that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover