Monday, September 9, 2013

Will the Mismatched Trend Be Making an Appearance?

At the FN Platform in Vegas last month, I got a sneak peak at all of the Spring '14 shoe collections. Dream come true, right? One of the trends that caught my eye the most was the mismatched look. [Many] People were sincerely wearing a different shoe on their left and right feet. I thought it was weird at first, but saw some looks that could really be pulled off by the right person. My favorites were the mismatched patterned boots that had sort of a Bohemian look for women, and the pastel colored loafers for men.

Don't get me wrong, it's definitely still weird, but if you can rock it well, more power to you.

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover